Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ayden is walking

Ayden is a walking machine. He started walking about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe it..well, I can, but I can't...it seems just like a few months ago that he was being removed from my body...and now he's walking...WHAT???--It has been really fun chasing him and playing with him. He loves his tractor toy, playing with shoes (any size, any type), eating, chasing the cat and pulling her fur, crawling like a madman still (since he's faster at that) and just being a joy! He does "High Fives", "So Big", with his arms in the air, claps to music and dances to music too. It is so funny. He likes to put things on his head and act like he can't see it. Then when he goes to find it again, he laughs. So funny! What a little ham...I can hardly believe we are so lucky to have him! Video to come...

No comments: