Saturday, August 23, 2008
Hey
I just wanted to tell everyone that I am looking forward to having the baby born and not be pregnant. I have about 6 weeks to go, and I'll be teaching during that time. So, it will be interesting, that's for sure. So many thoughts are going through my and Kyle's head about being parents. We hope we will be good parents and do things right. What an embarkment. I know some of you understand because you are or were at that point sometime in life. However, mostly excitement and anticipation of meeting our new son. Our Pregnancy and Birthing class is a help in knowing our options and what to expect. We have two more sessions and a tour of the birthing center at Waukesha Memorial Hospital, so we are antsy to see that soon. This time, I know, will fly by fast and pretty soon we'll have a cute, snuggly, crying, peeing, loving, sleeping, eating, pooping, adorable baby in our lives! We thank God and all of you for your support and look forward to sharing our new member of the family with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment